Conditions & Requirements
- Basic knowledge of asana and yoga philosophy are necessary to have an idea what to expect in this training.
- Regular participation in the training lessons and the desire to develop your self are assumed.
- Every day you will have to set aside approximately 30–90 minutes for your personal practice.
- During the second year we ask you to abstain from using drugs, alcohol, tobacco, meat and fish (because of advanced pranayama practice).
- The training will be given entirely in English and the literature is mostly English too. It is therefore necessary that you are familiar with the English language.
- Prerequisite for admission to the exam is a presence of at least 78 (of 87) of the weekly classes and full attendance of the 6 intensive weekends and the 2 intensive weeks.
- Missed classes and weekends can be replaced by following suitable workshops/seminars at Yoga Vidya Rotterdam or at the Yoga Vidya seminar houses (Germany). This involves expenses.
- If the program has to be aborted for any reason, this is possible but in that case a payment of 25% of the remaining training fee has to be made.
Terms — Costs — Privacy — TTC 2019–2020
Dissatisfaction can always occur and should first be discussed with those directly involved. If there is a complaint, we would like to come out stronger together. Find the entire procedure in our complaints regulation:
Complaints regulation -ENGL